Samsung Drive Manager - About
Samsung Drive Manager is a bundled software for Samsung external drives. It comprises:
- Samsung AutoBackup
- Samsung SecretZone
- Samsung Secure Manager - a secure external hard drive management solution
- Samsung external drive management tools
Samsung Secure Manager cannot be used if your hard drive does not support the security function.
- Connect your Samsung external drive to your PC, and the Samsung Drive Manager installation screen will display automatically.
The installation screen is not automatically displayed on Windows 7/Vista; you will need to manually run Samsung Drive Manager.exe on your Samsung external drive.
If the installation screen does not automatically appear, download the file from the Seagate website, extract the file (if necessary) and double-click on the executable file (.exe).
- Select Run Samsung Drive Manager on the installation screen, then OK.
- Select your language.
- Once the preparation process is complete, the InstallShield Wizard greeting will display.
- The dialog will display the end user license agreement. Carefully read the agreement. Select Yes.
- The installation folder selection screen will display.
Set the installation folder and click Next.
- On the program folder selection screen, set the program folder in which to register Samsung Drive Manager icons and click Next.
- Your computer must be restarted after the program is installed, but you can choose to restart it later.
Confirm system restart (if desired) and click Done.
It is best to restart your computer when prompted to ensure normal execution of Samsung Drive Manager.