Formatting a Large Drive Greater Than 32GB with a FAT32 File System Using Seagate DiscWizard
This is a tutorial explaining how to format a large drive greater than 32 GB with a FAT32 file system using Seagate DiscWizard.
Please follow this procedure to format a large drive greater than 32 GB with a FAT32 file system using Seagate DiscWizard:
- Install and launch DiscWizard.
- Select Add New Disc to do simple partitioning and formatting.
- Select the correct disk and follow the wizard prompts.
- Select MBR or GPT. MBR is required for FAT32 style file system.
- Select the Unallocated disk and then Create new partition.
- Change the File system: to FAT32.
If you prefer, you may manually select the partition letter and add a label.
- DiscWizard will display its progress.
Select OK when complete.
Did this article answer your question?
How could we make this article more helpful?