Seagate Duet - My Files are not Syncing to Amazon Drive
There may be times when certain files are not being synced from Seagate Duet to Amazon Drive. Here are some possible issues and fixes.
Incompatible File Names
1. There can be no special characters in the file name
2. File names can’t end in the following:
- A space or period, CON, PRN, AUX, NUL, COM [1-9], or LPT [1-9]
File Size Limit
- Files must not exceed 50GB in size.
Restart Your Computer
- Restarting your computer will allow both the Seagate Duet software and the Amazon Cloud Drive to establish a new connection which may resolve any intermittent upload issues.