Seagate NAS OS 4 - How To Download System Logs
Get additional information on how System Logs can be used for Troubleshooting.
- Bring up the Seagate NAS welcome page using a browser by way of the NAS IP Address or Hostname. The Seagate Network Assistant can also be used.
- On the NAS welcome page, log in as an administrator.
- Click the Device Manager icon or click the Home drop-down menu and click Device Manager.
- In the list of choices on the left, click Notifications located under Maintenance.
- In the Recent activity field click the Download System Log button.
It may take a few moments for the NAS to gather the logs.
- When prompted to Open or Save the Download, choose Save File and click OK.
The Diagnostics.zip file will be downloaded to the browsers default or custom setup download folder.
Did this article answer your question?
How could we make this article more helpful?