How to connect to a Seagate Wireless Plus with a Windows Tablet
Provides instructions for connecting a Windows tablet to Wireless Plus' wireless signal.
Please follow these instructions to connect a Windows tablet wirelessly to your Seagate Wireless Plus, in Windows RT or Windows 8:
- Download the Seagate Media app from the Windows Store.
- Power on the Wireless Plus and wait for the LED to illuminate solid blue.
- On the tablet, click on the wireless icon located at the bottom right corner of the Windows desktop.
- Select the Wireless Plus from the list.
- Once you are connected, launch the Seagate Media app. You will get an automatic prompt asking you if you want to also connect the tablet to the internet at the same time. Select your regular WiFi network if you would like to have the tablet connected in a concurrent connection.
- You can now access your Seagate Wireless Plus content. It will be divided on the screen by category (Recent Items, Movies, Music, etc.). Scroll from the right-hand side of the screen to see other categories.
Did this article answer your question?