Business Storage NAS - How to create an iSCSI target
Provides instructions for creating an iSCSI target.
Please follow this procedure to create and enable an iSCSI target with the Seagate Business NAS:
- Log into Seagate NAS Manager using Seagate NAS Discovery or by entering the IP address of the NAS device in the address bar of a web browser.
- From the left sidebar, select Storage, then Virtualization.
- Check the Enable box for iSCSI Target Service. and click Save.
- Click Add New Target.
- In the Add iSCSI Target window, please fill in the following information:
Once filled in, click Save.
- Create a Target Name for the iSCSI drive.
- iSCSI type: Select File.
- Select the Location and the Volume on which you wish to mount the iSCSI target.
- Select your preferred Size in GB.
- Check the Header Digest box.
- Check the Data Digest box.
The target displays in the Seagate NAS Manager. To view it, select Storage in the left sidebar, then select Virtualization.
Did this article answer your question?