How to move videos, music, and files to Seagate Wireless Plus or GoFlex Satellite via USB on a Windows PC
Provides instructions for adding content to Seagate Wireless Plus or GoFlex Satellite connected via USB in Windows.
Please follow this procedure to load content onto your Seagate Wireless Plus or GoFlex Satellite device via the USB connection in Windows:
- Connect the included USB adapter and cable to the Seagate Wireless Plus or GoFlex Satellite device.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer.
- Double-click on (My) Computer.
(Windows 8: Press the Windows key + D, then select File Explorer)
- Locate the Wireless Plus or Satellite drive.
- Drag and drop or copy and paste your media files to the drive.
Did this article answer your question?
How could we make this article more helpful?